Licensing Groundwater in BC

If you are using groundwater (from a well or dugout) for non-domestic uses you are legally required to submit a groundwater licence application before March 1, 2019.

Start yours in person at your local Front Counter BC office, or online at:

Groundwater Licensing Download:
Licensing Groundwater in BC

, ,
Previous Post
Official Village of Warfield Election Results 2018
Next Post
Help Us Make Warfield More Age-Friendly!

Related Posts

No results found.