Is Warfield an age-friendly community – one where older adults can age live in security, enjoy good health, and continue to participate fully in society? What’s working well? What are the challenges?
We want to hear from all community members representing a range of residents and stakeholder groups. This includes seniors, but also senior service providers, care givers, the ‘next generation of seniors’ (people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s), and residents of all ages.
1. Complete the survey by the end of day Wednesday, March 27th for a chance to win one of two $75 gift cards to Ferraro Foods.
- Online: Click Here bit.ly/age-friendly-warfield
- On paper: Copies at the Village Office
2. Attend the community event April 3rd
Join us anytime for refreshments, to learn more about the project, and to provide input. Stay for 5 minutes or 50 – whatever your schedule will allow.
- Wednesday, April 3rd from 3:30 – 5:30pm
- Council Chambers
More about the project: https://warfield.ca/afap/