The Village Office is open from 8:30-4pm until July 2, 2020 for property taxes. Residents are asked to enter one at a time and wait outside until it is your turn. There is hand sanitizer available in the entrance way and a plexiglass screen installed at the reception desk.
Warfield parks and playgrounds are now OPEN. Playground equipment is not cleaned or sanitized, so keep yourself and your families safe by following these instructions:
- If you are sick, stay home
- Always keep a physical distance of 2 meters from others
- Bring sanitizer to clean your hands
- If the park is busy, come back another time
- Children on the equipment only
- Be courteous of others and take turns on the equipment
Please be socially responsible and maintain distance between yourself and others (2m/6ft); you should only be in close proximity with your immediate family and those in your small social bubble. Please remember the guidelines for social distancing and have these conversations with your children; this is about trying to help those most vulnerable in our community and prevent the spread of Covid-19.
For other information regarding COVID-19:
Mental Health Support line:
BC Centre for Disease Control Latest Updates:
Province of BC website:
Local business resources: