We continue to work with the surrounding communities and Regional District on our restart plan which fits into Phase 2 in the Province of BC’s restart plan:
- We are beginning our restart plan by reopening some outdoor recreation spaces and working toward reopening our Community Hall and playgrounds at a later date once safety plans are fully developed and new rental procedures has been completed.
- We ask that all our residents and visitors follow all COVID-19 protocols posted at any of our recreation spaces as we gradually reopen to residents in the coming weeks and months.
The following outdoor recreation spaces are now partially open. Residents must continue to practice physical distancing and keep groups to a maximum of 6 people while using these green spaces:
- Dickens Street park green space
- French Street All Sport Park
- Beaver Bend Pump Track
The following outdoor recreation spaces are closed and we will update the website and this bulletin in the coming weeks:
- The Community Hall, the park and playground
- Centennial Pool
- Dickens Street playgrounds
- Muzzin Park playground
- Byron Park swings
- Pool Park playground
- French Street playground